By default, account updater is enabled on all accounts. For a general overview of this product, see Update () in the Getting Started section.
With account updater, you can do any of the following:
- Check a card's enrollment tag.
- Tag an existing card for sending to Account Updater provider.
- Tag an existing card for removing from Account Updater provider.
- Tag a card that is currently not in Account Updater to be sent to Account Updater provider.
- Tag any card you do not want to be registered with account updater for exclusion (by default, all cards are tagged for registration).
- Handle legacy webhooks.
Updated 4 months ago