Prior to accessing any endpoint, you will be required to authenticate.
Please see our API Reference for more information on the required authentication for each endpoint. The form of authentication required for each endpoint is listed in a "Security" section at the top of each endpoint.
Nexio's ecommerce API enables you to:
- Create a checkout page for your ecommerce website.
- Create a save card page for your ecommerce website
- Authorize, Capture, Void, and Refund card or echeck transactions.
- Initiate a transaction using an alternative payment method.
- Capture, Void, and Refund alternative payment method transactions (where supported by the APM).
- View transaction and chargebacks reports and deposit summaries.
- Dispute chargebacks.
- And more!
You will have hands-on control to:
- Translate iframe labels for localization.
- Enable webhook notifications.
- Customize the iframe's CSS to match your site's style.
- Choose which fields to display or require.
You can also choose to enable built-in fraud protection services, including:
Updated 4 months ago